Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 15:41:54 UTC

issue with plugin beeing reused

Hello,

My project uses the antrun plugin to invoke some custom ant tasks that have
not (yet) be re-written as mojos. Thos task generate some code ant are tied
to the generate-source phase

When I build the project modules all works fine.

When I run the eclipse:eclipse goal from the parent project, I get a
classpath issue :
I've dumped the plugin classpath as shown in
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/classpaths.html:

     [echo] plugin classpath:
D:\platina\maven2\repository\net\sourceforge\sql2java\sql2java\2.5.0\sql2java-
2.5.0.jar;.......

This path is the classpath set for a previous use of the plugin, in another
module.
It seems the plugin has been reused by maven, with no consideration for !=
dependencies.

Known issue ?
Any workaround ?

Nico.

Re: issue with plugin beeing reused

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be realted to the allready known issue MANTRUN-63.

Putting all my antrun dependencies in the parent pom pluginManagement solves
this,
This is a workaround, but cannot be used if incompatible classpath are
required for multiple antrun executions.

Nico.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
parent (POM) - no plugin used

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.