Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Semprini Davide <da...@cineca.it> on 2001/09/24 09:45:43 UTC

Same servlet problem

Hi at All,

I have encountered the same problem of
Carmelo, I have a JSP Page that generate
dinamically PDF file getting input XML Dynamic and urlXSL!
My jsp generate correctly with FOP 0.20.1 a PDF file
but when I'm trying to open it M.IE visualize me
(the pdf) like a object ActiveX on left top page!

Please can something help me?????????

tanks in advance