Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Markus Jung <ju...@apache.org> on 2024/02/07 19:54:58 UTC

Help deploy the site

Hey all,

I'd like to update the site, the current one on johnzon.apache.org <http://johnzon.apache.org/> is broken (e.g. javadocs, changelog are missing) and is also pretty outdated, last deployment was in may 2023.

Just to make sure I don't mess up anything, as far as I can tell the steps are:
1. setup subversion
2. mvn site:site site:stage
3. mvn scm-publish:publish-scm

Is this correct?

Thanks
Markus

Re: Help deploy the site

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus,

This is what I was using (siteDeploy.sh).

Best,
Romain Manni-Bucau