Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mike Ryan <mr...@cornell.edu> on 2023/06/02 16:51:59 UTC

go to declaration in jakarta ee not going

Greetings,

I just wanted to give this issue a bump and ask how I can be useful in solving it:

Go to Declaration is not working in .XHML JSF file #5428
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues/5428

I am seeing this problem with Jakarta EE 10 and NetBeans 18 as well.

First, I wanted to check if others found some workaround; maybe it's just a matter of a setting in NetBeans?

Second, how can I be helpful?

Sincerely,

Mike