Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kd...@kcmria.com> on 2002/08/14 22:16:13 UTC

Adding Oracle JDBC classes to Apache/Tomcat installation

I have successfully gotten Apache and Tomcat to communicate.  Now the last
piece of my puzzle is to get Tomcat to recognize the JDBC classes file I
downloaded from Oracle.  Does anyone have simple instructions of where to
put the file I downloaded, which config file to edit, and what lines to add
to the respective config file so that I can use the JDBC classes?

Thanks for everyone's help on this.  Without the wonderful users of the
mailing list I'd be lost!
Kenny