Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by madhav bahuguna <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/14 10:34:25 UTC

How to do fuzzy search on phrases

HI

Iam using solr 4.7 and solr php client.

So heres the issue ,i have data indexed in solr
eg

mist spa

I have applied fuzzy to my search and If i search myst or mysty i get the
correct result i get mist spa in result.
But if i write mysty spa or must spa i do not get ant results.Iam not able
to implement fuzzy search on more than one word.
Can any one advise me or help me regarding this.
The query iam passing using solr php client is

$querynew="(business_name:$data~N)";

--
Regards
Madhav Bahuguna

Re: How to do fuzzy search on phrases

Posted by Tomoko Uchida <to...@gmail.com>.
> Iam using solr 4.7 and solr php client.

Back to original question, I've missed it. ComplexPhraseQueryParser is not
available in Solr 4.7, so sorry for misleading information.

Regards,
Tomoko

Posted by Tomoko Uchida <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrien,