Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Koch <Ne...@StarLine-Inc.de> on 2003/12/22 14:38:47 UTC

Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1 Dance2Joys die mobile Diskothek

Hi,

summary: Dance2Joys die mobile Diskothek aus Gadebusch.

here is another site wich is build with Apache Forrest using Cocoon.
Thank you for listing.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Koch

--
############################
Webdesign

http://www.StarLine-Inc.de

StarLine
Matthias Koch
Bollbrücke 1a
18209 Bollbrücke

Tel.    03841 - 228844
Fax.    038203 - 63356
Mobil:  0170 - 5877417
E-Mail: Net@StarLine-Inc.de
############################

Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1 Dance2Joys die mobile Diskothek

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hmm, Forrest has its own livesites section:
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/live-sites.html. IMO it's better to get it
listed there.

Joerg

Re: Failed to get WebDAV collection children

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <jr...@hippo.nl>.
Guido,

It works. Thank you very much :-) !

Posted by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <jr...@hippo.nl>.
Hi guys,

[...]

Original Exception: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error adding paths: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Failed to get WebDAV collection children.