Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ulise <ul...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/24 15:06:25 UTC

Geronimo Web-Apps

Hi,
booting my fresh geronimo gives me

    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/openejb-console-tomcat/2.2/car
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plancreator-console-tomcat/2.2/car
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plugin-console-tomcat/2.2/car
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/sysdb-console-tomcat/2.2/car

  Web Applications:
    /
    /CAHelper
    /activemq
    /console
    /console-base
    /debug-views
    /dojo
    /juddi
    /monitoring
    /openejb-server
    /plan-creator
    /plugin
    /remote-deploy
    /system-database

Geronimo Application Server started
Geronimo Server started in 0:01:23.005

fo far OK.

pointing my browser to
http://localhost:8080/console
brings up the console
OK as well.

pointing my browser to
http://localhost:8080/activemq
gives me:
HTTP 404 description The requested resource (/activemq/) is not available.

in the console I can see the all the Web-App-Wars are running.
Am I missing s/th of the concept here?
Cheers,
Uli
(I really tried to find somthing in the docs, before I posted)

Re: Geronimo Web-Apps

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it always makes users confused, acutally those web applications are
portlet parts of the admin console of Geronimo, they could not accessed
directly by their urls. We might need to improve it, at least, just plain
text, not a link.

2010/1/24 ulise <ul...@googlemail.com>

> Hi,
> booting my fresh geronimo gives me

>    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/openejb-console-tomcat/2.2/car
>    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plancreator-console-tomcat/2.2/car
>    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plugin-console-tomcat/2.2/car
>    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/sysdb-console-tomcat/2.2/car
>
>  Web Applications:
>    /
>    /CAHelper
>    /activemq
>    /console
>    /console-base
>    /debug-views
>    /dojo
>    /juddi
>    /monitoring
>    /openejb-server
>    /plan-creator
>    /plugin
>    /remote-deploy
>    /system-database
>
> Geronimo Application Server started
> Geronimo Server started in 0:01:23.005
>
> fo far OK.
>
> pointing my browser to
> http://localhost:8080/console
> brings up the console
> OK as well.
>
> pointing my browser to
> http://localhost:8080/activemq
> gives me:
> HTTP 404 description The requested resource (/activemq/) is not available.
>
> in the console I can see the all the Web-App-Wars are running.
> Am I missing s/th of the concept here?
> Cheers,
> Uli
> (I really tried to find somthing in the docs, before I posted)

Ivan