Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Sarah Szabo <Sa...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/30 01:03:20 UTC

Maven Project Transferred from Netbeans 8.2 -> 9 No Longer Working?

TL;DR: Title description leads to an error when trying to build dependencies.

Posed on StackOverflow here: https://stackoverflow.com/q/51584455/2058221

Re: Maven Project Transferred from Netbeans 8.2 -> 9 No Longer Working?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
To be frank, I am not going to help at all with Wicket, that is pretty much
the lowest priority at this point, and yes indeed you and everyone else can
and must help with licensing — as soon as we have merged the 2nd donation
branch into master, the Rat report will show thousands of problems to fix
and it will ve all hands on deck and focused on getting an increasingly
full IDE out there.

Gj

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Hello Sarah,

"Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6:
Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.6 from/to central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the
trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty"

1. You're not using the latest plugin versions - the maven modules
themselves may not be able to run with JDK 9/10.

2. For the message see
"https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6784463/error-trustanchors-parameter-must-be-non-empty"

3. Probably sth. security-related must be configured in NB 9. I'm still