Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by fhuynh <fh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 11:22:16 UTC

AbortSlowConsumerStrategy Recommendation/Advices

Dear team,

I am facing an issue on a process exploiting the AbortConsumerStrategy, ie
disconnection from time to time. I cannot reproduce the case as it only
happens in Production environment but I suspect the Strategy applies here. I
have monitored the process for an hour an was able to see that around 27k
events were pushed to the pool of concerned process. As it is quite a
volume, what would be the appropriate properties to use? We have increased
the memorylimit from 400MB to 2000MB and increased the maxSlowduration from
15k to 90k but still face the issue. Do you see a link? I am using activemq
5.5.1.

Thanks a lot for your enlightenment.
Francis