Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/06/13 23:40:38 UTC

Apache Beam June Newsletter

Hi Beam Community!

Here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BwRhOu-uDd3SLB_Om_Beke5RoGKos4hj7Ljh7zM2YIo/edit?ts=5b17fb92#>
[1]
is the June Edition of our Apache Beam Newsletter. This edition was curated
by our community of contributors, committers and PMCs. Generally, it
contains the work done in the previous month (May in this case) and what's
planned for the future.

We hope to provide visibility to what's going on in the community, so if
you have questions, feel free to ask in this thread.

Cheers,
Gris

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BwRhOu-uDd3SLB_Om_Beke5RoGKos4hj7Ljh7zM2YIo/edit?ts=5b17fb92#

Re: Apache Beam June Newsletter

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Thanks Gris, this is very cool !
besides we did not include schedule talks for the ApacheCon (end of September) because they 'll take place in a long
time, maybe they'll be announced in the next news letter?
Etienne

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.

--