Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 18:38:18 UTC

Require Financial Assistance box on CFP submissions page.

Hi dev@,
I wonder, is the LF also providing travel funding opportunities for
ApacheConNA2014?
When you submit a speaker proposal you are asked to click some boxes at the
bottom, one of which is whether you require financial assistance.
I just wonder if these are filtering through to the Travel Assistance
Committee (CC'd TAC).
Greetings from Scotia :)
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Require Financial Assistance box on CFP submissions page.

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Lewis,

If you tick that box, is it pointing to LF's funding assistance page or TAC? It used to point to LF; however, AFAIK, they are not certain at this point whether or not they have funding available, so I advised them that that page should direct folks to TAC.  There is also a link to our TAC site on the website under the "Attend" tab.

HTH,
~M