Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Graeber, Michael" <mi...@here.com> on 2016/02/22 22:29:02 UTC

Testing Flink

Hello,

What are some popular test infrastructures and/or tools being used to test flink or solutions using flink?
I have not been able to find much regarding this topic.

Thank you,
Michael

Re: Testing Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

Flink contains already some infra for creating tests (see Flink's own
integration tests). Also, there is another project which provides a set of
tools for tests: https://github.com/ottogroup/flink-spector

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Graeber, Michael <michael.graeber@here.com