Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 02:34:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.6 RC0

All 0.6 tickets are now resolved.  I've therefore created a release
candidate that you can look at at:

http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-0.6

There's also a tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-0.6-RC0

Please vote +1 if you think this RC is ready for distribution.  (FWIW,
I'm withholding my vote until the tests complete for me.)

Thanks!
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.6 RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Passes all tests. +1 from me.

Karl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.6 RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's, >72 hours.  Vote passes!

Karl

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Piergiorgio!

We need one more vote - anybody out there who's not on vacation this week?

Karl

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi,