Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by subh <su...@aol.com> on 2008/10/21 20:16:03 UTC

Question about file names(eip:inListener)

I have a simple setup wiretap setup with eip:inListener and eip:outListener
as below.

<eip:wire-tap service="myesb:wireTapSvc" endpoint="WTEndpoint">
	  <eip:target>
	    <eip:exchange-target service="myesb:svcsEIPRouter"
endpoint="endpoint"/>
	  </eip:target>
	  <eip:inListener>
	    <eip:exchange-target service="myesb:fileReqSvc" endpoint="sender" />
	  </eip:inListener>
	  <eip:outListener>
	  	<eip:exchange-target service="myesb:fileResSvc" endpoint="receiver" />
	  </eip:outListener>
  </eip:wire-tap>

and the file SU as

<file:sender service="myesb:fileReqSvc"
              endpoint="sender"
              directory="file:requestFile"
              tempFilePrefix = "fq-reqfiles-"
  	/>

	<file:sender service="myesb:fileResSvc"
              endpoint="receiver"
              directory="file:responseFile"
              tempFilePrefix = "fq-resfiles-"
  	/>

But if I use a XML file with SOAP request for routing via the JMS to the
wiretap, I expect it to write me the request with "fq-reqfiles-" prefix, but
it doesnot change the filename and keeps the original name.

This happens only when the SOAP request is in XML format. I use .CSV files
also, and it works fine for that.

Is there anything Iam doing wrong.