Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/05/01 14:47:34 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DonaldMcLean" by DonaldMcLean

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DonaldMcLean:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DonaldMcLean

New page:
#format wiki
#language en
== Donald McLean ==

Email: [[MailTo(dmclean AT stsci DOT edu)]]

I am a software developer at the Space Telescope Science Institute currently working on the exposure time calculators for the Hubble Space Telescope.

I have used Derby + Hibernate in a small open source program that I wrote for a school and found that it worked very well.

----
CategoryHomepage