Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/23 20:27:38 UTC

JIRA down/moved?

Howdy,

Is JIRA down or has it moved? The link on the Struts home page doesn't work,
and a JIRA referenced in the wiki gives me a 404 (eventually).

Thanks,
Dave

Re: JIRA down/moved?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Is JIRA down or has it moved? The link on the Struts home page doesn't work,
> and a JIRA referenced in the wiki gives me a 404 (eventually).

The separate JIRA instance for Struts was merged into the main JIRA
instance quite some time ago, but the links on the home page and
elsewhere were still referencing the old one. I just checked in a site
update to correct that (but have not refreshed the site).

--
Martin Cooper