Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/12 20:11:58 UTC

admin form component and some standard fields

Hi Maxim,

I've seen your work with the admin form and the drop down box for the
number of records shown in the table/list. That looks interesting :)
But the entityesPerPage does not really work yet. If you choose
another item, for example 10 or 25 in the language editor, it does
load something but it does not change the number of records shown. I
guess there is missing something to notify the

I have a request for the "lang" package, I think it might makes sense
if you could move it to: org.apache.web.components.admin.* instead of
org.apache.web.components.*. And maybe it might makes sense to rename
the package to "labels" instead of "lang".

And I would propose to add a search field in the header of each table
and integrate that into the standard fields. Either into
PagedEntityListPanel or in some new super/child class of it that also
extends AdminPanel.

What do you think?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: admin form component and some standard fields

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I rather prefer smaller packages with not so many classes.
There will be additionally BackupPanel and ConnectionsPanel in the
admin area. It is likely that we have around 20 classes in that
package then. From my point of view, if you have more then 10 classes
in a package you should start thinking about how to group them into
sub-packages.

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,