Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Anil Agrawal <a....@popnet.co.in> on 2003/04/19 03:17:19 UTC

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Following line gives me error in weblogic7 SP2 ON
weblogic server console. I am using common logging
commons-logging-1.0.jar.

 private static final Log LOGGER =
        LogFactory.getLog(TryRedirect.class);

I have not configured any property file and I
doubt there is any configurable property file.
I did not put any other jars like lgo4j etc.

Exception
---------
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl
.java:813)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.checkForReload(ServletStubImpl
.java:688)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:521)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:351)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:306)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.r
un(WebAppServletContext
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceMa
nager.java:780)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServl
etContext.java:3105)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.
java:2588)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:213)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:189)

with regards
anil