Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Sumit <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/06 14:23:44 UTC

Camel resequencer() is not working in multi threaded environment

Hi,

I have one resequencer() operation which is applied to a route and which is
running with concurrentConsumers > 1 i.e. in multi threaded enviroment but
resequencing is not happening as per our expectation. One out of order
message comes in the queue.

Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sumit

Re: Camel resequencer() is not working in multi threaded environment

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please use the users mailing list for such questions.

Best,
Christian