Posted to users@maven.apache.org by na...@bt.com on 2007/01/19 12:26:21 UTC

Jboss:deploy behaviour

Hi,

I'm trying to use the jboss:deploy goal to deploy my latest .ear file
and am finding the following behaviour:

When I start jboss (outside of maven) and do jboss:deploy I get an error
message returned from the server (http 500).
I then do jboss:undeploy which executes ok but seems to have no effect
on jboss.
I then do jboss:deploy again which deploys correctly. I can then do
deploy as many times as I like and it works.

This seems a little strange to me
Is this expected behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Nathan

Jboss v. 4.05
Maven v. 2.04