Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by maryline royer <ma...@alcatel.fr> on 2005/06/09 14:08:18 UTC

what is the lib directory

In the cvs version of log4cxx, in the INSTALL file it is notified :

The following files placed in the lib directory:
    apr-1.1.0.tar.gz
    apr-util-1.1.0.tar.gz
    apr-iconv-1.0.1.tar.gz
    cppunit-1.10.2.gz

My question is : what is the lib directory : usr/lib ,
log4cxx/logging-log4cxx/lib or ???

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Re: what is the lib directory

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.