Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/12/03 21:42:11 UTC

Re: CXF bean property validation

The NORMAL way for this is to have all that defined in the schema and then
turn on the schema validation.    At parse time, the xml parser will validate
the XML based on the schema and fail if invalid.

Only really works well for the xsd first cases though as JAXB doesn't provide
enough annotations to really control all of that.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org