Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/10/20 15:01:20 UTC

RE: Concurency test

Hi Qingxian,

Not with the current version. However, it would not be too hard to
support it. The only issue AFAIK is that the test result is put under a
single key in the application scope. We would simply need to :

- generate a pseudo unique number on cactus client side
- pass this number in the HTTP request to the server
- let the server side store the test result in the application object
under a key made of this unique number
- let the cactus client side call the server side to retrieve the test
result, passing along the unique number again

I've added this as a todo ... feel free to submit a patch if you're
interested :-)

Thanks
-Vincent