Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by janI <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/05/07 15:37:32 UTC

BZ admin.

Hi.

I just found at that I have admin rights in AOO BZ (I might have had it for
a long time), this is not correct and not something I have asked for.

Can I please have the following rights removed:

editclassifications Can create, destroy, and edit classifications
editcomponents Can create, destroy, and edit components  editkeywords Can
create, destroy, and edit keywords  qa-team Members of the AOO QA team
With the sensitive information contained in BZ, I want to be limited to the
bugs I have taken or issued.

I do not know who our administrators are, therefore a mail to the list.

thx in advance.

rgds
jan I.

<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Issue_lifecycle>

Re: BZ admin.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM, janI <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just found at that I have admin rights in AOO BZ (I might have had it for
> a long time), this is not correct and not something I have asked for.
>
> Can I please have the following rights removed:
>
> editclassifications Can create, destroy, and edit classifications
> editcomponents Can create, destroy, and edit components  editkeywords Can
> create, destroy, and edit keywords  qa-team Members of the AOO QA team
> With the sensitive information contained in BZ, I want to be limited to the
> bugs I have taken or issued.

You are not part of the admin group in BZ.   These are not admin
permissions.   The permission you list above are given to all
committers who associate their BZ account with their apache.org email
address.

If you really want to remove these permissions then the easiest way is
for you to change the email address associated with your BZ account.

Regards,

-Rob