Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/20 09:49:54 UTC

METADATASERVICE_URL is missing in payload

Hi,

METADATASERVICE_URL parameter is added to the instance payload so agent
knows where to fetch/publish metadata. Seems it is removed from payload for
some reason. Anyone have an idea why it is removed?

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: METADATASERVICE_URL is missing in payload

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Hi Udara,

AFAIR we are not passing the mete data service URL in the cartridge payload.

IMO we can configure that meta data service URL in the agent.conf as the
same as we did for the CEP, MB.

Thanks,
Gayan

--