Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Shan Lu <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 19:48:10 UTC

Any tutorial or example about implementation of Mahout on Java EE?

Hi,

I know that Mahout works perfectly on Hadoop. But I need to implement
Mahout on Java EE. In most books and tutorials, all examples are about
implementing Mahout on Hadoop. I cannot find any example of using Java EE.
Could anyone recommend me any tutorial or example using Java EE? Thanks!

Shan

Re: Any tutorial or example about implementation of Mahout on Java EE?

Posted by Shan Lu <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I am reading that book, but all examples in that book is using
Hadoop, not Java EE.

--
Shan Lu
ECE Dept., NEU, Boston, MA 02115

Re: Any tutorial or example about implementation of Mahout on Java EE?

Posted by Chih-Hsien Wu <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Here you go:

https://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo