Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Vikas Khengare <Vi...@symantec.com> on 2006/02/02 09:21:09 UTC

How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Hi Friends

    How do I send one search query to multiple search Indexes which are
on remote machines ?

    Which Technology will help me (AJAX / simple Servlet) ?

Thanks........... in advance

I hope I will get result from experts like you........

Best Regards
[ vikas_khengare@symantec.com ]

Re: How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@syr.edu>.
Please only post these types of questions to the java-user mailing list.

Posted by Jeff Rodenburg <je...@gmail.com>.
Vikas -

Start with the RemoteSearchable class.  Technology will be RMI.

Hope this helps.