Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 彩虹直至黑白 <28...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/03 07:50:59 UTC

why not use pageHelper?

we import pageHelper jar ,In the case of multiple data sources why not use it?

回复:why not use pageHelper?

Posted by 秋夜冷雨 <42...@qq.com.INVALID>.
What's the problem? I don't understand

we import pageHelper jar ,In the case of multiple data sources why not use it?

回复: why not use pageHelper?

Posted by rom1c77 <28...@qq.com.INVALID>.
i will refactor it.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
HI, can you provide  pr ? refactor by   pageHelper

YuI <yu...@apache.org> 于2021年9月3日周五 下午4:16写道:

Re: why not use pageHelper?

Posted by YuI <yu...@apache.org>.