Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr> on 2008/02/20 09:59:23 UTC

uninitializedPartnerRole

Hello

I'm using ode 1.1.1
I have created a first simple BPEL process, something like HelloWorld; it works

Then, I have created a BPEL process which invoke the first process as
a Web Service.

I'm always getting  the following response:
- <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
- <soapenv:Body>
- <soapenv:Fault>
  <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
  <faultstring xmlns:axis2ns9="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable">axis2ns9:uninitializedPartnerRole</faultstring>
  <detail />
  </soapenv:Fault>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

This fault seems to be An attempt during process execution to read a
partner link before its partnerRole EPR is initialized. I don't
understand what I can do. the first process is deployed and it works
if I call it directly.

I appraciate if someone give me ideas to solve this problem.

Jean-Claude Moissinac

PS: ODE version from the manifest:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Buildr
Build-By: mriou
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_12
Implementation-Title: Apache ODE
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.1.1

Re: uninitializedPartnerRole

Posted by Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr>.
Thank you for your proposition.
After analyse of the DynPartnerMain.bpel, I've tried to add
initializePartnerRole="yes" in my link definition:
        <bpws:partnerLink myRole="me" name="AppelPartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="coucou:AppelPartnerLinkType"/>
becoming
        <bpws:partnerLink myRole="me" name="AppelPartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="coucou:AppelPartnerLinkType"
initializePartnerRole="yes" />

With the first definition, the process is deployed (file
'Test7.deployed') and working (visible in
http://localhost:9090/ode/services/listServices), but a call to the
operation fails as indicated previously.
With the second definition (with initializePartnerRole), the process
is deployed (file 'Test7.deployed') but not working (not visible in
the list of services).

If it helps, my bpel file is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bpws:process exitOnStandardFault="yes"
    expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"
    name="AppelWorld3"
    queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"
    targetNamespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
    xmlns:bpws="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"
    xmlns:coucou="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
    xmlns:test="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
    xmlns:tns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
    <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
        location="AppelWorld3.wsdl" namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"/>
    <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
        location="../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl"
namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"/>
    <bpws:partnerLinks>
        <bpws:partnerLink name="couPartnerLink"
            partnerLinkType="coucou:CoucouPartnerLinkType"
partnerRole="coucouMaker"/>
        <bpws:partnerLink myRole="me" name="AppelPartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="coucou:AppelPartnerLinkType"/>
    </bpws:partnerLinks>
    <bpws:variables>
        <bpws:variable messageType="coucou:AppelMessage" name="myVar"/>
        <bpws:variable messageType="coucou:CoucouMessage" name="couVar"/>
        <bpws:variable name="tmpVar" type="xsd:string"/>
    </bpws:variables>
    <bpws:sequence>
        <bpws:receive createInstance="yes" name="start"
            operation="Appel" partnerLink="AppelPartnerLink"
            portType="coucou:AppelPortType" variable="myVar"/>
        <bpws:assign name="assignReq" validate="no">
            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from part="TestPart" variable="myVar"/>
                <bpws:to part="TestPart" variable="couVar"/>
            </bpws:copy>
        </bpws:assign>
        <bpws:invoke inputVariable="couVar" name="AppelCoucou"
            operation="Coucou" outputVariable="couVar"
            partnerLink="couPartnerLink" portType="coucou:CoucouPortType"/>
        <bpws:assign name="assignRep" validate="no">
            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from part="TestPart" variable="couVar"/>
                <bpws:to part="TestPart" variable="myVar"/>
            </bpws:copy>
        </bpws:assign>
        <bpws:reply name="end" operation="Appel"
            partnerLink="AppelPartnerLink"
            portType="coucou:AppelPortType" variable="myVar"/>
    </bpws:sequence>
</bpws:process>

2008/2/20, Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>:
> On Feb 20, 2008 12:59 AM, Jean-Claude Moissinac <mo...@enst.fr> wrote:
>
>  > Hello
>  >
>  > I'm using ode 1.1.1
>  > I have created a first simple BPEL process, something like HelloWorld; it
>  > works
>  >
>  > Then, I have created a BPEL process which invoke the first process as
>  > a Web Service.
>  >
>  > I'm always getting  the following response:
>  > - <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
>  > http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>  > - <soapenv:Body>
>  > - <soapenv:Fault>
>  >  <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
>  >  <faultstring xmlns:axis2ns9="
>  > http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable
>  > ">axis2ns9:uninitializedPartnerRole</faultstring>
>  >  <detail />
>  >  </soapenv:Fault>
>  >  </soapenv:Body>
>  >  </soapenv:Envelope>
>  >
>  > This fault seems to be An attempt during process execution to read a
>  > partner link before its partnerRole EPR is initialized. I don't
>  > understand what I can do. the first process is deployed and it works
>  > if I call it directly.
>  >
>  > I appraciate if someone give me ideas to solve this problem.
>  >

> Having your process definition would help but I'm guessing you're missing
>  the initializePartnerRole="yes" attribute on the partnerLink. In
>  WS-BPEL 2.0the partner role of a partner link isn't automatically
>  initialized (usually
>  using the soap address in a WSDL doc) unless you explicitly specify so.
>
>  Cheers,
>  Matthieu
>

>  >
>  > --
>  > --
>
> > Jean-Claude Moissinac
>  >
>  >
>  > PS: ODE version from the manifest:
>  > Manifest-Version: 1.0
>  > Created-By: Buildr
>  > Build-By: mriou
>  > Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_12
>  > Implementation-Title: Apache ODE
>  > Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
>  > Implementation-Version: 1.1.1
>  >

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Signal and Image processing - Multimedia Group
TELECOM ParisTech
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88