Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/09/15 16:37:38 UTC

axis error when invoking webservices

Hello all,
	I have written a webservice that uses Castor serializer,and when
I am
Invoking my webservice (via a client), on the clientside I got the
following exception

C:\Sw\axis-1_2beta>java -cp
%CLASSPATH%;castor-0.9.5.3.jar;xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar;C
ommons-1.0.jar;BudgetWS-1.0.jar;Backend-1.0.jar;xerces-2.4.0.jar;.
com.worldcorp .services.budget.BudgetSOAPClient > out.txt Exception in
thread "main" AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder
.java:223)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.
java:130)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deseri
alizationContextImpl.java:1053)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source
)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknow
n Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:218)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:568)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:427)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.j
ava:701)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:93)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
y.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:144)
        at
com.worldcorp.services.budget.BudgetSOAPBindingStub.insert(BudgetSOAP
BindingStub.java:190)
        at
com.worldcorp.services.budget.BudgetSOAPClient.main(BudgetSOAPClient.
java:15)

[...]

has anyone any idea on what can cause this problem?

Thanx in advance and regards
	marco

RE: WS-Security

Posted by Greg Michalopoulos <gm...@d2hawkeye.com>.
Jim - I think you had the right idea...Thanks.

Posted by Jim Murphy <jm...@mindreef.com>.

WS-Security

RE: Axis, Castor and BeanSerializerFactory

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello,
	I fyou use castor, those beanSerializerfactories shouldn't be
anywherein ur WSDD... because you are replacing them with castor
factories..

Regards
	marco

ant task for admin client?

Posted by Paul Tomsic <pt...@yahoo.com>.
is there an ant task for
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient?

I can't seem to find any other than than <axis-admin
task but none of the attributes seem to define client.