Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com> on 2014/11/14 23:36:49 UTC

CI for Ignite

Hi,

Are there any Continuous Integration tools available to Apache Projects?

D.

Re: CI for Ignite

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
The canoncal source for CI systems info is here: http://ci.apache.org/

I don't see TeamCity on the list. Although to be fair, practically every
tool that's available in the ASF infrastructure is there because
concrete projects used it first; it's not a case of the infra team
telling people what they can use, but the other way around.

So, if you really want to use TC and make a good enough case for it, I
imagine it could be added as an option.

-- Brane

Re: CI for Ignite

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.