Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/03/24 18:00:26 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Update of "Collections" by MattBenson

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MattBenson:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Collections

  ==== Upcoming Releases ====
-
+  * A 3.3 release is on the horizon, primarily to get OSGi support into an official release.
+  * Thoughts about future releases on the 3.x line are being collected at [wiki:/Collections3x Collections3x].
- Work is progressing on a version of collections that is primarily aimed at using the Java 1.5 generics feature.  This will not be based on the work already done at collections.sf.net for reasons outlined in [wiki:/GenericCollections Generic Collections].

  ==== Feedback ====

Re: [Commons Wiki] Update of "Collections" by MattBenson

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I would be +1 to split it into multiple bundles. I usually need only a
subset of the functionality -- for a particular collection type. I think the
difficulty is going to know where to split the bundles.

Paul

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.