Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ni...@inventivedesigners.com on 2006/01/16 14:45:10 UTC

Problem with transparant png's

Hi

When using the paint on a GraphicsNode transparant png's arent painted
correctly.
If you run the sample program two frames will pop-up the first uses the
JSVGCanvas class (which renders the svg correctly). The second one uses
the paint method on the GraphicsNode, this oneis rendered incorrectly.

Thanks,

Nick

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

Re: Problem with transparant png's

Posted by Ni...@inventivedesigners.com.
Sorry my mistake, seems to be fixed in 1.6, I was using batik 1.5.1.

Nick

thomas.deweese@kodak.com
01/16/2006 03:31 PM
Please respond to
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
cc
batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject
Re: Problem with transparant png's

Hi Nick,

Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivedesigners.com wrote on 01/16/2006 08:45:10
AM:

> When using the paint on a GraphicsNode transparant png's arent painted
> correctly.
> If you run the sample program two frames will pop-up the first uses the
> JSVGCanvas class (which renders the svg correctly). The second one uses
> the paint method on the GraphicsNode, this oneis rendered incorrectly.

   They look the same to me... What's wrong?

Re: Problem with transparant png's

Posted by th...@kodak.com.