Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by def <pa...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2002/08/15 15:01:08 UTC

problems while configuring jetspeed to use a psml database

I am using postgresql 7.2.1 and jetspeed 1.4b2 (checked from cvs yesterday) and
I am having trouble when trying to configure my postgresql with jetspeed. I have
made all the appropriate steps described in the site:

1) run the ' turbine-postgres.sql', ' populate-postgres.sql'

2) build torque with dbpsml.properties and build.properties set as seen below:

	database=postgresql
	databaseUrl = jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1/postgres
	databaseDriver = org.postgresql.Driver
	databaseUser = postgres
	databasePassword =
	databaseHost = localhost
3) run ' dbpsml-schema.sql', 'security-schema.sql'

4) configure JetspeedResource.properties :

services.PsmlManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.db.DatabasePsmlManagerService
services.PsmlImportManager.classname=org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.CastorPsmlManagerService

5) run 'ant import' successfully

6) the tables in postgres database are:

              Name               |   Type   |  Owner
---------------------------------+----------+----------
 id_table                        | table    | postgres
 jetspeed_group_prof_psml_id_seq | sequence | postgres
 jetspeed_group_profile          | table    | postgres
 jetspeed_role_profi_psml_id_seq | sequence | postgres
 jetspeed_role_profile           | table    | postgres
 jetspeed_user_profi_psml_id_seq | sequence | postgres
 jetspeed_user_profile           | table    | postgres
 turbine_group                   | table    | postgres
 turbine_group_group_id_seq      | sequence | postgres
 turbine_permi_permission_id_seq | sequence | postgres
 turbine_permission              | table    | postgres
 turbine_role                    | table    | postgres
 turbine_role_permission         | table    | postgres
 turbine_role_role_id_seq        | sequence | postgres
 turbine_scheduled_job           | table    | postgres
 turbine_user                    | table    | postgres
 turbine_user_group_role         | table    | postgres
(17 rows)

but when I start jetspeed I get the following error message:

Horrible Exception: org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.LoginException: Failed
to get anonymous user:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.UnknownUserException: Unknown user 'anon'	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineAuthentication.getAnonymousUser(TurbineAuthentication.java:194)	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedAuthentication.getAnonymousUser(JetspeedAuthentication.java:107)	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedSecurity.getAnonymousUser(JetspeedSecurity.java:157)	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.TemplateSessionValidator.doPerform(TemplateSessionValidator.java:97)	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JetspeedSessionValidator.doPerform(JetspeedSessionValidator.java:103)	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
.
.
.

bottom line, I cannot configure jetspeed use postgresql for a psml database,
what can I do?

ps. why in jetspeed version 1.4b1 I cannot run "ant import" in the /build
directory ? this was a bug ?

RE: problems while configuring jetspeed to use a psml database

Posted by def <pa...@csd.uoc.gr>.
yes, that was it, I should not run turbine-postgresql.sql ,
populate-postgresql.sql and then dbpsml-schema.sql because in this order I
remove the previously populated tables from the database. thanks!

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.