Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/25 12:25:57 UTC

Unable to Calculate Interest based on percentage variable

Dear team,

I am unable to calculate charges set up based on percentage variable. There
is no field to enter the percentage value for  Charge calculation on
%Interest.

Regards

Re: Unable to Calculate Interest based on percentage variable

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

If Charge Calculation type as %interest or %approved amount, you have to
use one more field 'Amount' along with it.  For example, if it has to be 3%
of interest, then put Amount as 3.

Thanks
Santosh

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear team,
>
> I am unable to calculate charges set up based on percentage variable. There
> is no field to enter the percentage value for  Charge calculation on
> %Interest.
>
> Regards
>
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 1:18 PM, <si...@skyburgsystems.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Emmanuel,
> >

> > Your holiday dates need to be in the future and Repayments rescheduled to
> > date should be before from date or after to date.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Sifiso

Posted by si...@skyburgsystems.org.
The field is there under amount, just enter your figure there. Click on the following link https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/52035622/User+Manual it will help you with most of the practical questions that you have.

Regards,

Sifiso

On Fri 22 Jun, 2018, 6:44 PM Santosh Math, <santosh@confluxtechnologies.com <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> > wrote:

Hi Ramesh,