Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 18:12:40 UTC

trunk build error

Hi,

I get:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.9.1:checkstyle
(validate) on project httpcomponents-core: An error has occurred in
Checkstyle report generation. Failed during checkstyle configurat
ion: cannot initialize module Header - unable to load header file
asl2.header: asl2.header (The system cannot find the file specified) ->
[Help 1]

Did someone forget to commit asl2.header?

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: trunk build error

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
FYI: I added the asl header file to the 'project' project and now the build
is OK.

Gary

Re: trunk build error

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.