Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Thomas <jt...@vitria.com> on 2001/06/23 00:08:29 UTC

A couple of questions, please!

Sorry for intruding on the dev list, but I am having no luck getting emails
from the user list. I greatly appreciate it if someone could answer these
two questions:

a) Can Tomcat do a forward to an anchor in a JSP page, such as:

RequestDispatcher rd =
getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/page.jsp#anchorName");
rd.forward(request, response);

b) I am finding that my Tomcat does not load classes from WEB-INF/classess
directory. %JAVA_HOME%/jre/lib/ext directory has no jars. What else could I
check?
--
Thanks
Jacob