Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Victor Hadianto <vi...@hadianto.net> on 2003/12/02 23:52:41 UTC

Spam (Was: SearchBlox J2EE Search Component Version 1.1 released)

I don't usually do this .. but somehow I got very annoyed with this recent
spam.

I see that no mods have taken any steps about this issue. Any reason?

Thanks,

/victor

Posted by Victor Hadianto <vi...@hadianto.net>.
> On Tuesday, December 2, 2003, at 05:52  PM, Victor Hadianto wrote:
> > I don't usually do this .. but somehow I got very annoyed with this
> > recent
> > spam.
>
> What is the issue?  It is acceptable (in my opinion) for announcements
> of products (especially ones that have free versions too, like
> searchblox) that leverage Lucene.

My humble apology, I totally missed the "using Lucene API" bit on the
original email :) I blame it on my old tired eyes.

Sorry again,

/victor

Re: Spam (Was: SearchBlox J2EE Search Component Version 1.1 released)

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Tuesday, December 2, 2003, at 05:52  PM, Victor Hadianto wrote:
> I don't usually do this .. but somehow I got very annoyed with this
> recent
> spam.

What is the issue?  It is acceptable (in my opinion) for announcements
of products (especially ones that have free versions too, like
searchblox) that leverage Lucene.

	Erik