Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> on 2007/01/16 19:40:35 UTC

ApacheDS Eclipse code format

Hey all,

I'm trying to get a patch ready to submit for the protocol dns stuff
and I'm trying to get my code cleaned up so the style matches what is
in use.  Does anyone happen to have a code formatter for Eclipse that
they can post somewhere or send to me?  If not, I'll just create one
from scratch but I'm worried I'll miss some formatting rules if I do
it that way.

Thanks,
Rich

Re: ApacheDS Eclipse code format