Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk> on 2002/09/14 12:12:54 UTC

reorganizing cvs

Hi,

I just saw the post about merging all Avalon cvs-repos into one on the
generel list.

Would it be possible to clean up the repos before merging??
There are almost more empty dirs then files in all the repos!

- Kasper

Re: reorganizing cvs

Posted by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk>.
Actually I just meant that they could be removed if all the current reps are
going to be put into a new rep.

anyway, thanks for the pointer about -Pd

- Kasper
Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.

--
Cheers,