Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Тимур Сейидов <ti...@ethics.su> on 2015/06/17 13:07:04 UTC

Javascript - Infinite cycle

hello. I bring apologies for my English. On the site http://plugins.cordova.io/ if we assign in the search phrase in the Russian language, javascript infinitely changes url and leads to the crash of the supplementary sheet of the browser

Re: Javascript - Infinite cycle

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Tim,
There are several known issues around search on the plugins.cordova.io
site, this is probably related to

You are probably better off searching npmjs.org as we are moving to use npm
as our plugin registry.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com