Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 09:02:56 UTC

[Vote 2] [Axis2] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 Release

Hi Devs,

   After fixing the issues found with the initial release artifacts, I
have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 release
artifacts at
	http://people.apache.org/~samisa/release/1.0.0/final/

   The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
	http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/KEYS

   Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 release.

   I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa

Re: [Vote 2] [Axis2] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 Release

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
tested and reviewed on windows. Works fine. Here's my +1

regards,
Dushshantha

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Works fine with Rampart/C.
+1 for the release.
-Kau

Posted by Chris Darroch <ch...@pearsoncmg.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

>    Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
> Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 release.

   Compiles, tests, and installs like a charm -- thank you!  I've
run axis2_http_server and pinged the sample clients off it.  I also
quickly tried mod_axis2 with httpd 2.2.3 and the samples worked there
too.  So, +1 from me, and thanks again,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B

Re: [Vote 2] [Axis2] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 Release

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
Tested and reviewed on Linux. Here is my +1.

Thanks

    ~sanjaya

Posted by Nabeel Yoosuf <na...@gmail.com>.
+1; for the tests I did, Windows binary release works without any problems.

Thanks,
Nabeel.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu
http://mohamednabeel.blogspot.com

Re: [Vote 2] [Axis2] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 Release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
I have tested the artifacts for  sandesha2c in linux platform. and it's
fine with me.
+1 for the release.
Damitha

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.
Tested both linux/win32 sources for SSL client. It works fine.

+1 for the release.

Thanks,
Dumindu.