Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hezjing <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/26 03:17:07 UTC

Download .zip of Struts 2 CRUD Example

Hi

Where can I download the .zip of the Struts 2 CRUD Example?
See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/crud-demo-i.html

Should we add a download link in the tutorial?

--

Hez

Re: Download .zip of Struts 2 CRUD Example

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.

codethought wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2007, at 6:17 PM, hezjing wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Where can I download the .zip of the Struts 2 CRUD Example?
>> See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/crud-demo-i.html
>>
>> Should we add a download link in the tutorial?
>>

> I'd like to find this, too...

It is caused by the export plugin, I assume. Normally, you'd get a
attachment listing with 3 files, but when exported, I can't find them
anymore. I've added a link now to the attachment in the article.

Hth,

Phil

Re: Download .zip of Struts 2 CRUD Example

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.

codethought wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2007, at 6:17 PM, hezjing wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Where can I download the .zip of the Struts 2 CRUD Example?
>> See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/crud-demo-i.html
>>
>> Should we add a download link in the tutorial?
>>

> I'd like to find this, too...

It is caused by the export plugin, I assume. Normally, you'd get a
attachment listing with 3 files, but when exported, I can't find them
anymore. I've added a link now to the attachment in the article.

Edit: apologies, I'll add the link here just to make sure you can find it
until the next static update:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/CRUD+Demo+I

Hth,

Phil

Re: Download .zip of Struts 2 CRUD Example

Posted by David Orriss Jr <co...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 25, 2007, at 6:17 PM, hezjing wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can I download the .zip of the Struts 2 CRUD Example?
> See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/crud-demo-i.html
>
> Should we add a download link in the tutorial?

I'd like to find this, too...

--
David Orriss Jr.

My blog: http://www.codethought.com/blog
My PalmOS apps:
http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.developer&userID=822646423

Re: Download .zip of Struts 2 CRUD Example

Posted by Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 25, 2007 9:17 PM, hezjing <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can I download the .zip of the Struts 2 CRUD Example?
> See http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/crud-demo-i.html

This is a different Struts2 CRUD one that Andy Ma created that I just put up
last night...,

http://www.learntechnology.net/content/struts2/struts2_crud.jsp

(Haven't had a chance to even really try it yet so if it's broken let me
know off list.)