Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Scott walent <sc...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/14 20:01:17 UTC

CFP FOR SPARK SUMMIT EUROPE CLOSES FRIDAY

Share your skills and expertise with the Apache Spark community by speaking
at the upcoming Spark Summit Europe 2017 conference. The deadline to submit
session proposals is quickly approaching – submit your ideas by this
Friday, June 16 to be considered.

spark-summit.org/eu-2017-cfp

Taking place October 24-26 in Dublin, Ireland, Spark Summit Europe 2017
will bring together Apache Spark enthusiasts from around the world for
three days of in-depth training, amazing content, and valuable networking
opportunities. As we plan the agenda, we want to hear your ideas for talks
that will inspire the audience with useful tips, proven solutions,
real-world case studies and cutting-edge research that explore the future
of data science and machine learning.

Proposed tracks for the Dublin conference will include: AI & Machine
Learning, Data Science, Developer, Enterprise Applications, Spark
Ecosystem, Research and Streaming & Continuous Applications. There will
also be a Deep Dive track with 60-minute sessions for highly technical
topics.

Visit the Spark Summit Europe 2017 site to learn more and submit your
proposal. Act soon though! You only have until Friday, June 16th.