Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2008/07/22 16:55:19 UTC

Unable to download a partcular jar/pom combo

Would there be any particular reason as guest, I couldn't download a
particular version of a jar/pom combo?  What's even stranger, there's
another project I'm working on here that is depending on the same
project, just one version higher and it comes down just fine.

Navigating through archiva, I can see the particular items I'm looking
for.

I don't see the module listed in any of the logs (archiva/audit/etc)
either - any suggestions?

RE: Unable to download a partcular jar/pom combo

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.
This is only truly a problem when switching from a windows archiva
instance to a unix one.

Or you could compare the path and the string method equalsIgnoreCase()
(prevent the error).

/shrug

I just corrected our poms to use the proper case, I think it should
error out.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.