Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carl Tao <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/17 07:36:42 UTC

servlet's XML Parser problem in Tomcat

Hi,

  I developed a package which used JAXP1.1 XML parser. now I have to make it support servlet in Tomcat. but the XML parser Tomcat uses and my package uses are different, so there is a 'sealing
violation' raised when a servlet calls my package. It's a big problem to modify my program to support
DOM level 1 as in Tomcat xml.jar. I am wondering how to solve this problem.
  I am using Tomcat 3.1 under Jbuilder 4.0.

thanks.