Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 16:18:52 UTC

Tez 0.6.1 Release Prep

Tez Devs,

The tez release is within reach with only a handful of blockers and
criticals left.

http://s.apache.org/tez-0.6.1-blockers

Let's spend some time prioritizing this list and resolving the
essential issues so that we can begin the process of creating a 0.6.1
release. This will likely starting early next week, depending on work
left. Please keep in mind the core focus of this release is putting
usability features (e.g. Tez UI) when deciding if jiras should be
backported. However, any blocking regression should also be a
candidate for this release as well. I'll try my best to track these
type of issues, but it will take a community to do this accurately.

Regards,
Jon