Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 15:00:58 UTC

T5+EJB3

Hello
I have a  stateful session bean
UserCreatorBean which implements UserCreatorLocale
on a tapestry page when submit is done  I want to call UserLocaleBeans's
some method, I am injecting bean with @EJB anotation but it is not injected
(null pointer exception when invoking bean's method).
How can i inject stateful bean in tapestry.
thank you in advance

Re: T5+EJB3

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.
I've found some thing thanks

Antwort: Re: T5+EJB3

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
you have to download it to see the examples (code)    :)

"Natia Gdzelishvili" <ng...@gmail.com>
26.08.2008 10:47

Re: T5+EJB3

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.