Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tanay Tummapalli <tt...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 16:07:43 UTC

Design Principles link broken

Hey Everyone

In the PTransform Style Guide section on the website, the link to Beam
Design Principles <https://beam.apache.org/contribute/design-principles/> (
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/design-principles/) is broken. It
redirects to the contribution guide (https://beam.apache.org/contribute/).

This can be a great resource for new contributors. Can you please point me
to the correct URL for this?

Thank You
Tanay Tummalapalli

Re: Design Principles link broken

Posted by Tanay Tummapalli <tt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,

Thanks for your reply.
I'll open a PR to replace that link with a link to the contribution guide.

Thank You
Tanay Tummalapalli

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Tanay,